Exchange Dogecoin to Bitcoin Lightning Network | FixedFloat
Lightning cryptocurrency exchange
Dogecoin is a decentralized Internet currency for settlements between network users. The token is developed on the Scrypt algorithm, based on the fork of the LTC coin, called Luckycoin.
The processing speed of transactions in the Dogecoin blockchain
One of the advantages of Doge is the very fast transaction processing speed compared to other cryptocurrencies. This is due to relatively simple mining, which allows for faster block processing. The block is created once a minute, that is, 2.5 times faster than LTC.
To make an exchange, 4 confirmations are required.
Dogecoin network fee
Dogecoin has one of the lowest fee rates, while it practically does not change even when transferring large amounts. The average commission is no more than $0.01.
A brief history of the Lightning Network
The Bitcoin community has long been baffled by the scalability issue. The speed of transactions fell, and the network fees grew. In 2015 Thaddeus Dria and Joseph Poon proposed a solution called the Lightning Network. The idea was to carry out some of the transactions outside the network, thereby reducing the load on the BTC blockchain. In 2018, the Lightning Network was launched in Bitcoin.
The Lightning Network is a system that helps users move funds among themselves without having to use a blockchain to verify a transaction. Instead, there is a quick check of funds from the sender and a request from the recipient who agrees to the transaction.
Problems you may encounter while getting the Lightning Network
- If during the creation of an order when inserting an invoice, an error occurs about the absence of a path, this means that there is no created channel between our node and your wallet node. A channel is required to send and receive payments on the Lightning Network. If there is no open channel between our node and your wallet node, the payment will not be executed. It is recommended to try using a different wallet.
- If the order page indicates that the order was completed, but you did not receive the funds, then the reason for this may be:
- Disconnected intermediate node. If one of the intermediate nodes is offline, the transaction may be delayed.
- Insufficient amount of deposits on intermediate channels. Intermediate nodes cannot forward the payment due to lack of coins.
- The invoice is out of date. Each invoice has a validity period. Of this term has expired, the payment will not work.
If your order is completed, but you have not received the funds, please contact technical support. We can help you quickly.
Lightning Network Speed
Since transactions on the Lightning Network do not end up on the blockchain, they are almost instantaneous. But if one of the intermediate nodes is off the network, the transaction may be delayed.
exchange in 3 easy steps
- Enter the desired amount of Dogecoin and write your wallet address to receive currency.
- Click the “Exchange now” button and you will be taken inside your order.
- Send Dogecoin to the address from your order, after the required network confirmation, Bitcoin (Lightning) will be sent instantly.