FixedFloat | Exchange 0x to Cardano
EXCHANGE 0X TO CARDANO
What do you need to know?
- The average time of the exchange of ZRX to ADA — from 1 to 2 minutes
- Only 4 confirmations of the ZRX are needed to complete the exchange
- Do not send ZRX through a third party contract! Such transactions are not automatically processed. We accept transactions from the original ZRX contract
A brief history of 0x
0x is a multifunctional protocol designed to facilitate the exchange of ERC-20 protocol currencies in the ETH system. The protocol allows you to establish connections between decentralized applications using available smart contracts with the ability to connect any DApps. Unit of account 0x — ZRX coin, which is an ERC-20 token.
0x smart contract
Do not send ZRX through a third party contract. Our exchanger only accepts transactions from the original ZRX contract.
To work with tokens, the wallet must have ETH. It is very difficult to calculate the exact amount of ETH to send a transaction. During periods of high load, it can change significantly. Each token can have a different transaction value. Therefore, it is better that the amount of ETH on the wallet is slightly higher than the average fee on the network at the moment. The average commission can be estimated using the Blockchair analytical service.
The system does not see the transaction, what should I do?
If the transaction has already been added to the blockchain, and the system has not seen it, contact technical support, we will be able to help you promptly.
A brief history of Cardano
At the end of 2014, former Ethereum developer Charles Hoskins put together a team to create a Cardano platform that, in his opinion, had to meet all his requirements. With the help of the platform, Charles Hoskins wanted to introduce cryptocurrency into the real economy, make microtransactions convenient and create convenient conditions for launching reliable and secure decentralized applications.
Cardano address formats
There are 2 types of Cardano addresses:
- Byron is the first version of an address that starts with “A” or “D”.
- Shelley is a new type of address based on the bech32 format. The address starts with “addr1”. A feature of these addresses is their compactness. If earlier all information was stored in the blockchain, now only the most necessary remains there. Also, the new address model allows for up to 123 address versions.
Speed in the Cardano blockchain
The exchange requires 15 confirmations. Blocks in the ADA blockchain appear approximately every 20 seconds. The average time for confirmation of an exchange is 5 minutes.