FixedFloat | Exchange Bitcoin to USDT (TRC-20)
EXCHANGE BITCOIN TO USDT (TRC-20)
What do you need to know?
- The average time for exchanging BTC to USDT is 10-20 minutes
- You only need 1 confirmation of the Bitcoin blockchain for the exchange
- Bitcoin transaction confirmation rate depends on the level of blockchain network congestion, more in our article
- We use segwit Bitcoin addresses for faster and cheaper transactions, if your wallet does not support this type of address, contact technical support to change the address
- Our exchanger only sends transactions to the original USDT contract
Bitcoin is the first decentralized cryptocurrency
Bitcoin is the oldest and most popular cryptocurrency. Its dominance index over other cryptocurrencies ranges from 30% to 80%.
What if I can’t send Bitcoin to your wallet?
Most likely the fact that your wallet does not support sending on SegWit Bitcoin address. We use SegWit, because thanks to this technology, transactions are included in blocks more faster and the miner’s fee is much lower than in other versions, so the transaction is faster and cheaper. You can read about versions and differences of Bitcoin addresses in our article.
If your wallet does not support sending to SegWit addresses, we recommend that you think about changing your Bitcoin wallet, as it uses outdated technology.
Also, if you want to make an exchange you can always contact our support, we will change the wallet address inside your order to the standard one in real time.
How to estimate the confirmation time of the transaction?
There are several ways to estimate the time of confirmation of the transaction, but you need to understand that it is impossible to calculate it accurately since many factors affect the passage of your transaction, you can read more in our article.
- The easiest way to find out when the first confirmation of the network is to go in the service of collecting statistics from BitcoinFees Earn.com there you can see when your transaction gets into a block, depending on the fee which you sent it.
- You can also use the Explorer Blockchair.com where you can see the priority of the transaction. The first number is what place in the queue is a transaction, the second how many transactions are pending (e.g. priority 1676/9495). Each block includes approximately 2500 transactions, we see that our transaction is in 1676 place in the queue, and therefore must pass in the next block.
It is important to note that to increase the number of confirmations, a new block must appear, blocks in bitcoin can go from 1 to 75 minutes. The average time of Bitcoin block appearance is 10 minutes.
You can read more in our article about the confirmation time in the Bitcoin network.
Brief Information on USDT (TRC-20)
Tether (USDT) was created by Tether Limited in 2014. The developers were able to qualitatively implement a curious idea — to combine a real-life currency and blockchain technology. As a result, the USDT stablecoin appeared — its rate is almost always equal to 1 US dollar. In 2019, USDT was released on the TRON blockchain using the TRC-20 protocol.
USDT smart contract
Our exchanger only sends transactions to the original USDT contract in the network TRX. Transactions are not sent to addresses of third-party contracts.
Transaction processing speed in the TRON blockchain
The network is capable of processing about 1 500 transactions per second. The speed will directly depend on how many users are currently making transfers. On average, it will take up to 3 minutes to confirm a transaction.