FixedFloat | Exchange Cardano to USDT (TRC-20)
EXCHANGE CARDANO TO USDT (TRC-20)
What do you need to know?
- The average time of the exchange of ADA to USDT — 5 minutes
- Only 15 confirmations of the Cardano blockchain are needed to complete the exchange
- Our exchanger only sends transactions to the original USDT contract
A brief history of Cardano
At the end of 2014, former Ethereum developer Charles Hoskins put together a team to create a Cardano platform that, in his opinion, had to meet all his requirements. With the help of the platform, Charles Hoskins wanted to introduce cryptocurrency into the real economy, make microtransactions convenient and create convenient conditions for launching reliable and secure decentralized applications.
Cardano address formats
There are 2 types of Cardano addresses:
- Byron is the first version of an address that starts with “A” or “D”.
- Shelley is a new type of address based on the bech32 format. The address starts with “addr1”. A feature of these addresses is their compactness. If earlier all information was stored in the blockchain, now only the most necessary remains there. Also, the new address model allows for up to 123 address versions.
Speed and fee in the Cardano blockchain
The exchange requires 15 confirmations. Blocks in the ADA blockchain appear approximately every 20 seconds. The average time for confirmation of an exchange is 5 minutes.
The Cardano blockchain fees are very small — less than 1 cent.
Brief Information on USDT (TRC-20)
Tether (USDT) was created by Tether Limited in 2014. The developers were able to qualitatively implement a curious idea — to combine a real-life currency and blockchain technology. As a result, the USDT stablecoin appeared — its rate is almost always equal to 1 US dollar. In 2019, USDT was released on the TRON blockchain using the TRC-20 protocol.
USDT smart contract
Our exchanger only sends transactions to the original USDT contract in the network TRX. Transactions are not sent to addresses of third-party contracts.
Transaction processing speed in the TRON blockchain
The network is capable of processing about 1 500 transactions per second. The speed will directly depend on how many users are currently making transfers. On average, it will take up to 3 minutes to confirm a transaction.