FixedFloat | Exchange Chainlink to XRP
EXCHANGE CHAINLINK TO XRP
What do you need to know?
- The average time of the exchange of LINK to XRP — from 1 to 2 minutes
- Only 4 confirmations of the Chainlink are needed to complete the exchange
- Do not send LINK through a third party contract! Such transactions are not automatically processed. We accept transactions from the original LINK contract
- Destination tag is the payment ID in Ripple. If you need it when sending a transaction, be sure to include it
- If this is your first time using a Ripple account, you need to activate it. To do this, you need to send at least 20 XRP
Chainlink at a glance
Chainlink is a cryptocurrency based on the Ethereum blockchain. The LINK token inherits the functionality of the ERC-20 standard, although it itself complies with the ERC-677 standard.
Chainlink (LINK) is the first decentralized oracle service of its kind. The ChainLink project allows smart contracts to use ChainLink oracle services to interact with systems of other payment networks using various APIs.
LINK smart contract
Do not submit LINK through a third party contract. Our exchanger does not accept transactions that are sent by third party smart contracts, except for the original LINK contract.
To work with tokens, the wallet must have ETH. It is very difficult to calculate the exact amount of ETH to send a transaction. During periods of high load, it can change significantly. Each token can have a different transaction value. Therefore, it is better that the amount of ETH on the wallet is slightly higher than the average fee on the network at the moment. The average fee can be estimated using the Blockchair analytical service.
The system does not see the transaction, what should I do?
If the transaction has already been added to the blockchain, and the system has not seen it, contact technical support, we will be able to help you promptly.
XRP at a glance
Ripple is a blockchain-like payment system launched by OpenCoin Inc in 2012 that focuses on non-chargeback currency exchanges.
Ripple works not only with cryptocurrencies, but also fiat currencies and commodities. That being said, it is worth highlighting the difference in the names of Ripple and XRP. Until recently, an equal sign was put between these two names. Now, Ripple is the name of the company, and XRP is the internal cryptocurrency of the Ripple network.
Ripple account activation
If this is your first time using a Ripple account, you need to activate it. To activate a Ripple account, you need to send at least 20 XRP to it, which are frozen forever. This stock is attributed to spam protection. The purpose of the fees is to protect the network from DoS attacks, making them too expensive for hackers.
What if the Destination tag was not specified when needed?
Destination tag is the payment ID in Ripple and other coins. Many services have protection on addresses, which does not allow transactions without a tag.
If it happened that you forgot to specify the tag or specified it incorrectly:
- Check if the transaction went through. To do this, you can use the Xrpscan service.
- If the transaction is not confirmed, please write to our technical support. We will help you resend it.
- If, nevertheless, the transaction went through, then, unfortunately, we will no longer be able to help. In this case, you should write to the technical support service of the service to which you sent it.
The advantage of XRP over competitors is that the speed of financial transactions is almost instantaneous. An interesting feature is that the speed will not be affected by either the price or the Ripple rate, and even the load on the network will not be a problem.